FundingShield LLC – Newport, CA – July 25, 2016 – Newsletter 111
FundingShield is excited to announce that it has successfully completed a consulting assignment for a National Title Company (“NTC”) that resulted in the amendment of Closing Protection Letter template (“CPL”) documentation of NTC for the attorney states of North Carolina and South Carolina. FundingShield began the process on the back of a referral from an existing and current top 10 retail lender client and the assignment was lead by FundingShield’s President Adam Chaudhary who has been driving the expansion of the firms client base and service offerings that are further detailed below.
FundingShield is centrally focused on the mortgage closing and settlement process from the closing disclosures and issuance of the CPL to the actual bank account and fund disbursement flow confirming, verifying and validating the documentation, process and adherence to state & federal laws, regulations and best practices standing behind the firms work with certificates issued on every closing verified.
FundingShield is a leading software enabled services company and the only provider of active loan level diligence for closings to the residential mortgage industry. The Company’s array of services provides active verification and validation at the loan level for mortgage closings and detailed analysis of the documentation used. Our products & services include:
- Verification and validation services at the loan level of closing documents for lenders, insurers and title companies
- Confirmation of title insurance coverage for lenders backed by FundingShield’s GUARDIAN CERTIFICATE
- Automated compliance data management systems for 3rd party service providers of lenders, title and state agencies & appraisers.
- Consulting to law-firms, insurance companies and the major audit firms nationally
- Re-underwriting of the closing process and documents including a loan level review of the closing agent, accounts, licenses.
- Specialized underwriting services to insurance companies and lenders as well as closing process audit reviews.
For more information on FundingShield, to schedule a WebEx demo or to see what other services we provide the residential mortgage industry please email Sales@FundingShield.com or call (949) 706-7888